Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Coming Soon - Cowboy Junkies!
Majestic Theatre
November 28th, 2007

I like the Cowboy Junkies a lot, but have not had the chance to see them before. So I'm excited about their upcoming appearance at the Majestic Theatre.

The name fits the band, I think. And no, they are not cowboys or junkies - but their beautiful, well-crafted songs could be placed in the alt-country genre (although I wouldn't do that) and their trademark slow-core sound has a dark, woozy, narcotic feel with full-on psychedelic touches. This will be a very intimate, seated performance - only 300 tickets will be sold. (And have you heard the sound in the Majestic yet? It's great!) Amazingly, there are still tickets available. So I would highly recommend buying a ticket now! [...more]

No comments: