Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Thievery Corporation
Coming to Summerfest
July 3, 2008


My Summerfest experience this year will start on Thursday night with a performance by Thievery Corporation. I'm driving in to Milwaukee after work, and for the first time we're staying overnight in Milwaukee for the fest - and I'm kind of excited about it. I've loved Thievery Corporation since I first heard them - which was just a few years ago... I now have seven of their albums.

Thievery Corporation is a D.C.-based DJ duo consisting of Rob Garza and Eric Hilton and their supporting artists. Their music style is dub, acid jazz, Indian classical and Brazilian (such as bossa nova) fused together with a lounge aesthetic.

I'm super excited to see Thievery again at Summerfest. Go if you can.
These guys are super-stars. Not to be missed!

>> read, listen, see more here

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

how come I only have 3 of their releases? help a botha out.

Anonymous said...

Remember to get the DJ-KICKS for the thievery corporation.. that album rocks big time...

I fell in love with their works when they worked with VERVE records on one of their remixed of favaourites..

i've not turn back ever since.. even listening to ESL DJs.. like URSULA 1000.. and Karminsky too.. Nicola conte is one of those as well..

glad to know more people who likes TC..

i'm,alex chan, from singapore by the way..